Present address: Ouranos, 550 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, 19eétage, Montréal, Québec, Canada H3A 1B9.
Prey DNA detection success following digestion by intraguild predators: influence of prey and predator species
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1022–1032, November 2011
How to Cite
GAGNON, A.-È., DOYON, J., HEIMPEL, G. E. and BRODEUR, J. (2011), Prey DNA detection success following digestion by intraguild predators: influence of prey and predator species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1022–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03047.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
- Received 4 February 2011; revision received 1 June 2011; accepted 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!