Equally contributing last authors.
Hit or miss in phylogeographic analyses: the case of the cryptic NUMTs
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1056–1059, November 2011
How to Cite
BERTHEAU, C., SCHULER, H., KRUMBÖCK, S., ARTHOFER, W. and STAUFFER, C. (2011), Hit or miss in phylogeographic analyses: the case of the cryptic NUMTs. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1056–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03050.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Received 6 June 2011; accepted 8 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!