Museum genomics: low-cost and high-accuracy genetic data from historical specimens
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1082–1092, November 2011
How to Cite
ROWE, K. C., SINGHAL, S., MACMANES, M. D., AYROLES, J. F., MORELLI, T. L., RUBIDGE, E. M., BI, K. and MORITZ, C. C. (2011), Museum genomics: low-cost and high-accuracy genetic data from historical specimens. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1082–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03052.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 1 April 2011; revision received 16 June 2011; accepted 24 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!