Comment on ‘Birdstrikes and barcoding: can DNA methods help make the airways safer?’
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 937–938, November 2011
How to Cite
FEDERHEN, S. (2011), Comment on ‘Birdstrikes and barcoding: can DNA methods help make the airways safer?’. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 937–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03054.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Received 22 April 2011; accepted 27 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!