COI is better than 16S rRNA for DNA barcoding Asiatic salamanders (Amphibia: Caudata: Hynobiidae)
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 48–56, January 2012
How to Cite
XIA, Y., GU, H.-F., PENG, R., CHEN, Q., ZHENG, Y.-C., MURPHY, R. W. and ZENG, X.-M. (2012), COI is better than 16S rRNA for DNA barcoding Asiatic salamanders (Amphibia: Caudata: Hynobiidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03055.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Received 27 December 2010; revision received 30 June 2011; accepted 4 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!