Nonspecific PCR amplification by high-fidelity polymerases: implications for next-generation sequencing of AFLP markers
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 123–127, January 2012
How to Cite
BRELSFORD, A., COLLIN, H., PERRIN, N. and FUMAGALLI, L. (2012), Nonspecific PCR amplification by high-fidelity polymerases: implications for next-generation sequencing of AFLP markers. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 123–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03063.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Received 24 May 2011; revision received 15 July 2011; accepted 20 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!