PERMANENT GENETIC RESOURCES NOTE
Permanent Genetic Resources added to Molecular Ecology Resources Database 1 June 2011–31 July 2011
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1124–1126, November 2011
How to Cite
Molecular Ecology Resources Primer Development Consortium, BARKER, F. K., BELL, J. J., BOGDANOWICZ, S. M., BONATTO, S. L., CEZILLY, F., COLLINS, S. M., DUBREUIL, C., DUFORT, M. J., ERAUD, C., FUSEYA, R., HEAP, E. A., JACOBSEN, N., MADDERS, M., McEWING, R., MICHEL, A. P., MOUGEOT, F., OGDEN, R. S., ORANTES, L. C., OTHMAN, A. S., PARENT, É., PULIDO-SANTACRUZ, P., RIOUX-PARÉ, R., ROBERTS, M. F., ROSAZLINA, R., SAKAMOTO, T., De-LEÓN, P. S., SÉVIGNY, J.-M., ST-ONGE, P., TERRAUBE, J., TINGAY, R. E., TREMBLAY, R., WATANABE, S. and WATTIER, R. A. (2011), Permanent Genetic Resources added to Molecular Ecology Resources Database 1 June 2011–31 July 2011. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1124–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03068.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!