A novel method for screening a vertebrate transcriptome for genes involved in carotenoid binding and metabolism
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 149–159, January 2012
How to Cite
POINTER, M. A., PRAGER, M., ANDERSSON, S. and MUNDY, N. I. (2012), A novel method for screening a vertebrate transcriptome for genes involved in carotenoid binding and metabolism. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03069.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Received 11 May 2011; revision received 27 July 2011; accepted 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!