Present address: Museum of Archaeology, University of Stavanger, NO-4036 Stavanger, Norway.
Use of allele-specific sequencing primers is an efficient alternative to PCR subcloning of low-copy nuclear genes
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 128–135, January 2012
How to Cite
SCHEEN, A.-C., PFEIL, B. E., PETRI, A., HEIDARI, N., NYLINDER, S. and OXELMAN, B. (2012), Use of allele-specific sequencing primers is an efficient alternative to PCR subcloning of low-copy nuclear genes. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 128–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03070.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received 28 March 2011; revision received 29 July 2011; accepted 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!