Present address: Department of Botany, National Museum, Cirkusova 1740, 193 000 Praha 9, Czech Republic.
Development and multiplexing of microsatellite markers using pyrosequencing in the clonal plant Comarum palustre (Rosaceae)
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 91–97, January 2012
How to Cite
SOMME, L., RAABOVÁ, J., JACQUEMART, A. L. and RASPÉ, O. (2012), Development and multiplexing of microsatellite markers using pyrosequencing in the clonal plant Comarum palustre (Rosaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 91–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03072.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received 1 March 2011; revision received 11 August 2011; accepted 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!