Effects of sample size, number of markers, and allelic richness on the detection of spatial genetic pattern
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 276–284, March 2012
How to Cite
LANDGUTH, E. L., FEDY, B. C., OYLER-McCANCE, S. J., GAREY, A. L., EMEL, S. L., MUMMA, M., WAGNER, H. H., FORTIN, M.-J. and CUSHMAN, S. A. (2012), Effects of sample size, number of markers, and allelic richness on the detection of spatial genetic pattern. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03077.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Received 25 June 2011; revision received 9 September 2011; accepted 9 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!