De novo transcriptome assembly and polymorphism detection in the flowering plant Silene vulgaris (Caryophyllaceae)
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 333–343, March 2012
How to Cite
SLOAN, D. B., KELLER, S. R., BERARDI, A. E., SANDERSON, B. J., KARPOVICH, J. F. and TAYLOR, D. R. (2012), De novo transcriptome assembly and polymorphism detection in the flowering plant Silene vulgaris (Caryophyllaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 333–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03079.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 23 June 2011; revision received 1 September 2011; accepted 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!