Rapid microsatellite marker development for African mahogany (Khaya senegalensis, Meliaceae) using next-generation sequencing and assessment of its intra-specific genetic diversity
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 344–353, March 2012
How to Cite
KARAN, M., EVANS, D. S., REILLY, D., SCHULTE, K., WRIGHT, C., INNES, D., HOLTON, T. A., NIKLES, D. G. and DICKINSON, G. R. (2012), Rapid microsatellite marker development for African mahogany (Khaya senegalensis, Meliaceae) using next-generation sequencing and assessment of its intra-specific genetic diversity. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 344–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03080.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Received 9 June 2011; revision received 4 September 2011; accepted 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!