Genotyping success of historical Eurasian lynx (Lynx lynx L.) samples
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 293–298, March 2012
How to Cite
POLANC, P., SINDIČIĆ, M., JELENČIČ, M., GOMERČIĆ, T., KOS, I. and HUBER, Đ. (2012), Genotyping success of historical Eurasian lynx (Lynx lynx L.) samples. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 293–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03084.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 12 July 2011; revision received 13 September 2011; accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!