Application of multiplex PCR approaches for shark molecular identification: feasibility and applications for fisheries management and conservation in the Eastern Tropical Pacific
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 233–237, March 2012
How to Cite
CABALLERO, S., CARDEÑOSA, D., SOLER, G. and HYDE, J. (2012), Application of multiplex PCR approaches for shark molecular identification: feasibility and applications for fisheries management and conservation in the Eastern Tropical Pacific. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 233–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03089.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Received 25 July 2011; revision received 27 September 2011; accepted 3 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!