These authors contributed equally to this work.
Applying plant DNA barcodes to identify species of Parnassia (Parnassiaceae)
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 267–275, March 2012
How to Cite
YANG, J.-B., WANG, Y.-P., MÖLLER, M., GAO, L.-M. and WU, D. (2012), Applying plant DNA barcodes to identify species of Parnassia (Parnassiaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 267–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03095.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Received 15 July 2011; revision received 18 October 2011; accepted 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!