Pyrosequencing of prey DNA in reptile faeces: analysis of earthworm consumption by slow worms
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 259–266, March 2012
How to Cite
BROWN, D. S., JARMAN, S. N. and SYMONDSON, W. O. C. (2012), Pyrosequencing of prey DNA in reptile faeces: analysis of earthworm consumption by slow worms. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03098.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Received 31 May 2011; revision received 10 October 2011; accepted 13 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!