Developing genomic resources in two Linum species via 454 pyrosequencing and genomic reduction
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2011, as represented by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 492–500, May 2012
How to Cite
FU, Y.-B. and PETERSON, G. W. (2012), Developing genomic resources in two Linum species via 454 pyrosequencing and genomic reduction. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 492–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03100.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
- Received 1 July 2011; revision received 31 October 2011; accepted 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!