Cross-species transferability of SSR loci developed from transciptome sequencing in lodgepole pine
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 448–455, May 2012
How to Cite
LESSER, M. R., PARCHMAN, T. L. and BUERKLE, C. A. (2012), Cross-species transferability of SSR loci developed from transciptome sequencing in lodgepole pine. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 448–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03102.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received 30 August 2011; revision received 21 October 2011; accepted 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!