Noninvasive molecular methods to identify live scarab larvae: an example of sympatric pest and nonpest species in New Zealand
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 389–395, May 2012
How to Cite
LEFORT, M.-C., BOYER, S., WORNER, S. P. and ARMSTRONG, K. (2012), Noninvasive molecular methods to identify live scarab larvae: an example of sympatric pest and nonpest species in New Zealand. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 389–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03103.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received 3 July 2011; revised received 11 November 2011; accepted 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!