Universal primers for fluorescent labelling of PCR fragments—an efficient and cost-effective approach to genotyping by fluorescence
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 456–463, May 2012
How to Cite
BLACKET, M. J., ROBIN, C., GOOD, R. T., LEE, S. F. and MILLER, A. D. (2012), Universal primers for fluorescent labelling of PCR fragments—an efficient and cost-effective approach to genotyping by fluorescence. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03104.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Received 23 June 2011; revised 11 November 2011; accepted 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!