New taxonomy and old collections: integrating DNA barcoding into the collection curation process
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 396–402, May 2012
How to Cite
PUILLANDRE, N., BOUCHET, P., BOISSELIER-DUBAYLE, M.-C., BRISSET, J., BUGE, B., CASTELIN, M., CHAGNOUX, S., CHRISTOPHE, T., CORBARI, L., LAMBOURDIÈRE, J., LOZOUET, P., MARANI, G., RIVASSEAU, A., SILVA, N., TERRYN, Y., TILLIER, S., UTGE, J. and SAMADI, S. (2012), New taxonomy and old collections: integrating DNA barcoding into the collection curation process. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 396–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03105.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 12 September 2011; revision received 22 November 2011; accepted 1 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!