Integrative taxonomy at work: DNA barcoding of taeniids harboured by wild and domestic cats
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 403–413, May 2012
How to Cite
GALIMBERTI, A., ROMANO, D. F., GENCHI, M., PAOLONI, D., VERCILLO, F., BIZZARRI, L., SASSERA, D., BANDI, C., GENCHI, C., RAGNI, B. and CASIRAGHI, M. (2012), Integrative taxonomy at work: DNA barcoding of taeniids harboured by wild and domestic cats. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 403–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03110.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 21 September 2011; revision received 29 November 2011; accepted 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!