Removing external DNA contamination from arthropod predators destined for molecular gut-content analysis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 464–469, May 2012
How to Cite
GREENSTONE, M. H., WEBER, D. C., COUDRON, T. A., PAYTON, M. E. and HU, J. S. (2012), Removing external DNA contamination from arthropod predators destined for molecular gut-content analysis. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 464–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03112.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Received 27 September 2011; revision received 29 November 2011; accepted 1 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!