Present addresses: Department of Biology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA.
Microsatellite resources for Passeridae species: a predicted microsatellite map of the house sparrow Passer domesticus
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 501–523, May 2012
How to Cite
DAWSON, D. A., HORSBURGH, G. J., KRUPA, A. P., STEWART, I. R. K., SKJELSETH, S., JENSEN, H., BALL, A. D., SPURGIN, L. G., MANNARELLI, M.-E., NAKAGAWA, S., SCHROEDER, J., VANGESTEL, C., HINTEN, G. N. and BURKE, T. (2012), Microsatellite resources for Passeridae species: a predicted microsatellite map of the house sparrow Passer domesticus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 501–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03115.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Received 8 June 2010; revision received 9 December 2011; accepted 14 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!