DNA barcoding and genetic diversity of phyllostomid bats from the Yucatan Peninsula with comparisons to Central America
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 590–597, July 2012
How to Cite
HERNÁNDEZ-DÁVILA, A., VARGAS, J. A., MARTÍNEZ-MÉNDEZ, N., LIM, B. K., ENGSTROM, M. D. and ORTEGA, J. (2012), DNA barcoding and genetic diversity of phyllostomid bats from the Yucatan Peninsula with comparisons to Central America. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 590–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03125.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 7 November 2011; revision received 4 January 2012; accepted 13 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!