Exploitation of a turbot (Scophthalmus maximus L.) immune-related expressed sequence tag (EST) database for microsatellite screening and validation
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 706–716, July 2012
How to Cite
NAVAJAS-PÉREZ, R., ROBLES, F., MOLINA-LUZÓN, M. J., De La HERRÁN, R., ÁLVAREZ-DIOS, J. A., PARDO, B. G., VERA, M., BOUZA, C. and MARTÍNEZ, P. (2012), Exploitation of a turbot (Scophthalmus maximus L.) immune-related expressed sequence tag (EST) database for microsatellite screening and validation. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 706–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03126.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2012
- Received 24 November 2011; revision received 13 January 2012; accepted 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!