Molecular approaches identify known species, reveal cryptic species and verify host specificity of Chinese Philotrypesis (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae)
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 598–606, July 2012
How to Cite
ZHOU, M.-J., XIAO, J.-H., BIAN, S.-N., LI, Y.-W., NIU, L.-M., HU, H.-Y., WU, W.-S., MURPHY, R. W. and HUANG, D.-W. (2012), Molecular approaches identify known species, reveal cryptic species and verify host specificity of Chinese Philotrypesis (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 598–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03127.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 13 November 2011; revision received 16 January 2012; accepted 20 January 2012
Vol. 13, Issue 2, 344–346, Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!