DNA barcoding in native plants of the Labiatae (Lamiaceae) family from Chios Island (Greece) and the adjacent Çeşme-Karaburun Peninsula (Turkey)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 620–633, July 2012
How to Cite
THEODORIDIS, S., STEFANAKI, A., TEZCAN, M., AKI, C., KOKKINI, S. and VLACHONASIOS, K. E. (2012), DNA barcoding in native plants of the Labiatae (Lamiaceae) family from Chios Island (Greece) and the adjacent Çeşme-Karaburun Peninsula (Turkey). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 620–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03129.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Received 15 November 2011; revision received 19 January 2012; accepted 31 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!