A universal method for the detection and identification of Aphidiinae parasitoids within their aphid hosts
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 634–645, July 2012
How to Cite
DEROCLES, S. A. P., PLANTEGENEST, M., SIMON, J.-C., TABERLET, P. and LE RALEC, A. (2012), A universal method for the detection and identification of Aphidiinae parasitoids within their aphid hosts. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 634–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03131.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 7 October 2011; revision received 8 February 2012; accepted 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!