Allelematch: an R package for identifying unique multilocus genotypes where genotyping error and missing data may be present
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 771–778, July 2012
How to Cite
GALPERN, P., MANSEAU, M., HETTINGA, P., SMITH, K. and WILSON, P. (2012), Allelematch: an R package for identifying unique multilocus genotypes where genotyping error and missing data may be present. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 771–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03137.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Received 23 November 2011; revision received 21 February 2012; accepted 22 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!