High-throughput microsatellite marker development in two sparid species and verification of their transferability in the family Sparidae
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 740–752, July 2012
How to Cite
REID, K., HOAREAU, T. B. and BLOOMER, P. (2012), High-throughput microsatellite marker development in two sparid species and verification of their transferability in the family Sparidae. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 740–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03138.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Received 8 December 2011; revision received 17 February 2012; accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!