These authors contributed equally to this work.
The design and cross-population application of a genome-wide SNP chip for the great tit Parus major
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 753–770, July 2012
How to Cite
Van BERS, N. E. M., SANTURE, A. W., Van OERS, K., DE CAUWER, I., DIBBITS, B. W., MATEMAN, C., CROOIJMANS, R. P. M. A., SHELDON, B. C., VISSER, M. E., GROENEN, M. A. M. and SLATE, J. (2012), The design and cross-population application of a genome-wide SNP chip for the great tit Parus major. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 753–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03141.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Received 22 December 2011; revision received 21 February 2012; accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!