Discrimination of hybrid classes using cross-species amplification of microsatellite loci: methodological challenges and solutions in Daphnia
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 697–705, July 2012
How to Cite
THIELSCH, A., VÖLKER, E., KRAUS, R. H. S. and SCHWENK, K. (2012), Discrimination of hybrid classes using cross-species amplification of microsatellite loci: methodological challenges and solutions in Daphnia. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 697–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03142.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Received 6 December 2011; revision received 14 February 2012; accepted 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!