Present address for Barbara J. Sharanowski: University of Manitoba, Department of Entomology, 214 Animal Science Bldg, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2.
Utility of the DNA barcoding gene fragment for parasitic wasp phylogeny (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonoidea): data release and new measure of taxonomic congruence
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 676–685, July 2012
How to Cite
QUICKE, D. L. J., ALEX SMITH, M., JANZEN, D. H., HALLWACHS, W., FERNANDEZ-TRIANA, J., LAURENNE, N. M., ZALDÍVAR-RIVERÓN, A., SHAW, M. R., BROAD, G. R., KLOPFSTEIN, S., SHAW, S. R., HRCEK, J., HEBERT, P. D. N., MILLER, S. E., RODRIGUEZ, J. J., WHITFIELD, J. B., SHARKEY, M. J., SHARANOWSKI, B. J., JUSSILA, R., GAULD[DECEASED], I. D., CHESTERS, D. and VOGLER, A. P. (2012), Utility of the DNA barcoding gene fragment for parasitic wasp phylogeny (Hymenoptera: Ichneumonoidea): data release and new measure of taxonomic congruence. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 676–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03143.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Received 7 November 2011; revision received 18 February 2012; accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!