Present address: NIOO-KNAW, Wageningen, The Netherlands.
SNP marker detection and genotyping in tilapia
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 932–941, September 2012
How to Cite
Van BERS, N. E. M., CROOIJMANS, R. P. M. A., GROENEN, M. A. M., DIBBITS, B. W. and KOMEN, J. (2012), SNP marker detection and genotyping in tilapia. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 932–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03144.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Received 22 November 2011; revision received 7 March 2012; accepted 12 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!