NEWS AND VIEWS†
Repetitive sequences in phylogeographic inference: a reply to Saltonstall and Lambertini (2012)
Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 586–589, July 2012
How to Cite
FREELAND, J. and VACHON, N. (2012), Repetitive sequences in phylogeographic inference: a reply to Saltonstall and Lambertini (2012). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 586–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03145.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
- Received 24 November 2011; revision received 1 March 2012; accepted 15 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!