These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
Evaluation of six candidate DNA barcoding loci in Ficus (Moraceae) of China
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 783–790, September 2012
How to Cite
LI, H.-Q., CHEN, J.-Y., WANG, S. and XIONG, S.-Z. (2012), Evaluation of six candidate DNA barcoding loci in Ficus (Moraceae) of China. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 783–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03147.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Received 26 November 2011; revision revised 22 February 2012; accepted 1 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!