Reference-free transcriptome assembly in non-model animals from next-generation sequencing data
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 834–845, September 2012
How to Cite
CAHAIS, V., GAYRAL, P., TSAGKOGEORGA, G., MELO-FERREIRA, J., BALLENGHIEN, M., WEINERT, L., CHIARI, Y., BELKHIR, K., RANWEZ, V. and GALTIER, N. (2012), Reference-free transcriptome assembly in non-model animals from next-generation sequencing data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 834–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03148.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received 20 October 2011; revision received 6 March 2012; accepted 19 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!