DNA barcoding of six Ceroplastes species (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Coccidae) from China
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 791–796, September 2012
How to Cite
DENG, J., YU, F., ZHANG, T.-X., HU, H.-Y., ZHU, C.-D., WU, S.-A. and ZHANG, Y.-Z. (2012), DNA barcoding of six Ceroplastes species (Hemiptera: Coccoidea: Coccidae) from China. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 791–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03152.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 11 January 2012; revision received 21 March 2012; accepted 30 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!