Estimation of demo-genetic model probabilities with Approximate Bayesian Computation using linear discriminant analysis on summary statistics
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 846–855, September 2012
How to Cite
ESTOUP, A., LOMBAERT, E., MARIN, J.-M., GUILLEMAUD, T., PUDLO, P., ROBERT, C. P. and CORNUET, J.-M. (2012), Estimation of demo-genetic model probabilities with Approximate Bayesian Computation using linear discriminant analysis on summary statistics. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 846–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03153.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 13 January 2012; revision received 28 March 2012; accepted 2 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!