Rates of assay success and genotyping error when single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping in non-model organisms: a case study in the Antarctic fur seal
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 861–872, September 2012
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, J. I., TUCKER, R., BRIDGETT, S. J., CLARK, M. S., FORCADA, J. and SLATE, J. (2012), Rates of assay success and genotyping error when single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping in non-model organisms: a case study in the Antarctic fur seal. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 861–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03158.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Received 24 February 2012; revision received 30 March 2012; accepted 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!