Real-time PCR as an effective technique to assess the impact of phoresy by Paenibacillus sp. bacteria on Steinernema diaprepesi nematodes in nature
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 885–893, September 2012
How to Cite
CAMPOS-HERRERA, R., EL-BORAI, F. E. and DUNCAN, L. W. (2012), Real-time PCR as an effective technique to assess the impact of phoresy by Paenibacillus sp. bacteria on Steinernema diaprepesi nematodes in nature. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 885–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03159.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Received: 29 February 2012; revision received 16 April 2012; accepted 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!