A simplified molecular method for distinguishing among species and ploidy levels in European water frogs (Pelophylax)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 797–805, September 2012
How to Cite
HAUSWALDT, J. S., HÖER, M., OGIELSKA, M., CHRISTIANSEN, D. G., DZIEWULSKA-SZWAJKOWSKA, D., CZERNICKA, E. and VENCES, M. (2012), A simplified molecular method for distinguishing among species and ploidy levels in European water frogs (Pelophylax). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 797–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03160.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 1 March 2012; revision received 26 April 2012; accepted 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!