A novel primer set for multilocus phylogenetic inference in East African cichlid fishes
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1097–1104, November 2012
How to Cite
MEYER, B. S. and SALZBURGER, W. (2012), A novel primer set for multilocus phylogenetic inference in East African cichlid fishes. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1097–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03169.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2012
- Received 20 December 2011; revision received 8 June 2012; accepted 12 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!