AlleleRetain: a program to assess management options for conserving allelic diversity in small, isolated populations
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1161–1167, November 2012
How to Cite
Weiser, E. L., Grueber, C. E. & Jamieson, I. G. (2012). AlleleRetain: a program to assess management options for conserving allelic diversity in small, isolated populations. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1161–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03176.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!