High-resolution melting analysis: a genotyping tool for population studies on Daphnia
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1048–1057, November 2012
How to Cite
Kuster, C. J., Von Elert, E. (2012). High-resolution melting analysis: a genotyping tool for population studies on Daphnia, 12: 1048–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2012.03177.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!