Characterization of melanin in human iridal and choroidal melanocytes from eyes with various colored irides
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 97–105, February 2008
How to Cite
Wakamatsu, K., Hu, D.-N., McCormick, S. A. and Ito, S. (2008), Characterization of melanin in human iridal and choroidal melanocytes from eyes with various colored irides. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 21: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2007.00415.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Received 25 June 2007, revised and accepted for publication 31 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!