Cyclical training enhances the melanophore responses of zebrafish to background colours
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 397–406, June 2008
How to Cite
Hatamoto, K. and Shingyoji, C. (2008), Cyclical training enhances the melanophore responses of zebrafish to background colours. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 21: 397–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2008.00445.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Received 8 November 2007, revised and accepted for publication 3 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!