Retention of the cyanobacterial neurotoxin β-N-methylamino-l-alanine in melanin and neuromelanin-containing cells – a possible link between Parkinson-dementia complex and pigmentary retinopathy
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 120–130, February 2009
How to Cite
Karlsson, O., Berg, C., Brittebo, E. B. and Lindquist, N. G. (2009), Retention of the cyanobacterial neurotoxin β-N-methylamino-l-alanine in melanin and neuromelanin-containing cells – a possible link between Parkinson-dementia complex and pigmentary retinopathy. Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research, 22: 120–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-148X.2008.00508.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- PUBLICATION DATA Received 10 July 2008, revised and accepted for publication 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!